Get involved with UWS
The UWS team is committed to action and improving educational provision in every single area we work. We encourage others to take action, get involved, and make their own impact.
Ways to get involved
Other ways to get involved
This is a real opportunity to do something special with an enduring legacy. You are invited to be part of the UWS journey. Check out the following and commit to one – or several – that work for you:
- Click, shop and donate for free. Do your Christmas Shopping online and access retailers via www.thegivingmachine.co.uk, and the shops will donate a small amount to UWS to say thanks… meanwhile it doesn’t cost you a penny more. It’s that easy.
- Know a teacher? Pour them a glass of something nice and ask them if they would like to partner their school with a UWS school in 2014. Each partnership is bespoke and is mutually beneficial to those involved, and there is no direct cost to the school.
- Volunteer for 30 mins. Thursday 5th December is International Volunteering Day. Find half an hour to champion the UWS cause.
- Join us in 2016. The UWS Council is a group of highly active volunteers who regularly meet, both virtually and face-to-face, to share their expertise and give time to support UWS. Drop [email protected] a line if you would like to join the Council in 2016.
- Design a T-Shirt and start a campaign to support UWS via our pals at Fabrily. Read more about it here.
- Partner your organisation with us. Our partners make a crucial difference to our work. But just as importantly, partnering with UWS can have a positive impact on the strategies and challenges you face in business. Drop us a line via [email protected] a line if you’d like to explore possibilities.
- Get active on social media and give UWS a plug or two with your friends and contacts; meanwhile please join us via facebook and twitter (see below for more options).
- Sign up to our newsletter to receive updates on UWS.
- Tell others about UWS. Email a link to this page to friends, family and colleagues. And ask them to sign up to our newsletter too.
Follow us on social media
Become a digital advocate. Share our updates with your friends. Join in the conversation.